Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back Pain Day!!!

Erlow ppl...Today is Saturday...and..I'm working...huuuu
Herm..rite now I'm stealing some of my precious work time to write this..huhu
Juz want to share wut happen to me today... I had back pain!!!

Just now carry 1 carton box full with old Tester from office 1st floor to SQE room ground floor..
1 lady pass by n ask why don't request trolley from facilities?? and I just say..."it's okla, not really dat far...still can carry" hahaha...and now I suffer!! :(
I estimate weight of the carton box is around 20kg...What??!! only Less 10 kg than my weight...

Because of dat my back is really really pain rite now..Oouch!!!


Note: Thresa also help to carry the box together but she don't feel anything ler... *wondering why*...

5 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Do some calculation, by using body weight divided by box weight, compare the ratio among you and Thresa, then you will know the answer, that why only you feel the pain.

Apply Yoko Yoko at pain place, will help a bit. If still serious pain, can eat Panadol Muscle and Joint pain.

Ms. MeLisSa said...

Wah good advice..will work on it hehe

Also maybe Thresa got more of the Man hormones in her body hehe

Siti Norazlina said...

Tu lah.. dah tau awak tu kurus kedig ada hati nak angkat weight.. gain ur weight 1st then u can angkat some weight arr..

Siti Norazlina said...

Tu lah.. dah tau awak tu kurus kedig ada hati nak angkat weight.. gain ur weight 1st then u can angkat some weight arr..

Siti Norazlina said...

Tu lah.. dah tau awak tu kurus kedig ada hati nak angkat weight.. gain ur weight 1st then u can angkat some weight arr..