Saturday, January 10, 2009

University Life 2004 ~ 2007

Now..turns to share some of my University memories...

I went to National University of Malaysia (UKM, Bangi) in 2004 as a Material Science Student for Faculty of Science & Technology...stay there for 3 years..Kolej Rahim Kajai..Best College Ever!

Let's check out some activity during my 3 years life there.

First year student..still freshies...really fresh..haha. This is during I join social/ voluntary Project. Well Junior..need to join something to get ppl's attention..get exposed...hahaha

1. PROKA...some project involved skool kids.






First time paint banner by own..easy only..juz color...
Peace!!









Late nite mkn2 with team..err 2 girls only with bunch of guys?? Herm...well they are good guys..trust me :)

2. My first College Annual Dinner Cum Junior Prom nite...hehe



Me involved as one of the committee member..

see I love attention...haha



Opps..dis is the first picture of me with Him*...not yet really know him during this time... The tall guy beside me is my bestfrenCumbrother...hehe

P/S: I'm wearing 2 inch heels...


3. English Camp where need to be "English Teacher" for primary skool kids.. Sure cannot believe haaa??



See..how the kids lurve me...huhuhu
Kids...Peace!!





Some small eating gathering after camp finished....tiring....pillow...pillow...


4. Dinner UA at Hyatt Regency Subang...Yeay party!






Find where is Melissa?? haha






Me with some junior and senior of Kajai's UA

ok..dat is some of activity I joined during my 1st year..junior year..exciting..learn a lot..got attention a lot...haha I like!

Stay tune for next post for 2nd year life...more exciting...daaaaadaaaaaa

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Where is the SQE Mel with tudung?

Ms. MeLisSa said...

Aiya Teh..this is during my first yr lor.. stay tune untill the transition hahaha

Hani said...

mel,next post will be the 2nd year story????:-p

Anonymous said...

Yes of coz Hani..and your pic will surely a lot inside heheheh stay tune..