Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 1st Posting in History..

Hye!!!

After inspired by my colleagues to go for blogging..and so here I am with my 1st post..
but...actually I don't really know what to story now..haha..
Let me think 1st...

Ahah!! Let me tell why suddenly I am into this blogging stuff...

Firstly..it started with my Snr Eng in office that have really good story+stuff posted in his blog, telling all about his love life, career and such...happy hor Teh??


Then..my Snr Admin also start with her blog..she wrote great stuff also and most of all the blog is shocking pink blog...make me jealous ooo...cannot tahan!! Well I'm really into everything in Pink...causing headache+migraine to sumbody* hahah




Well...maybe sumtimes it is good to share some sweet+sour+bitter memories with others rite...

Herm..not bad for today I guess...my first blog published...stay tune for other post.. Chaiyuk2!!

P/S: Boss, if you are reading, pls don't look at the time & date :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for having your own blog!

Ms. MeLisSa said...

Hi thanks for the support!

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Hoho, now we have 2 pinky SQE in blogsphere now.

The last sentence is important, however, there is still some trick to cover it.

Siti Norazlina said...

Congratulation Mel! At last after some tutorial & blogging provoke by me & Teh you managed to have your own blog now. Still need some touch up lah.. but consider ok for a beginner. Looking forward for your up coming post. Long live Pinky gurl!