Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Cup Cake Heehee

Last Sunday was my..Cup Cake Day!! Yeah!!
Dat day in History I made Butter Moist Cup Cake Specially named Lizsa Cuppies. First time somemore...

Well let see wut we have here....

After mixing all the butter, sugar, flour, egg and such...mix it till fluffy...

The cuppies ready for baking...in oven..make sure put half only..if not will became volcano!!!
First batch complete baking...huhu can't wait to taste it...looks nice ha??

To make it more 'prettier', must put some butter cream icing as make up..pink color of cozla..

Ready to test by my assistant...hehehe see my brother give thumbs up! haha


Mission accomplished!! See..who say I can't cook?? Well..it is juz I'm suffering with the L* disease, dat's why very difficult to cook..heheheheh


I've given some cuppies to my SQE team for testing..well guyz and galz appreciate if could giv some comment about the cuppies....hehe thanx a lot!



6 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

It will be more tasty if we eat it after taking out from refrigerator? Cool cool cream....

Ms. MeLisSa said...

yes u r rite..but no fridge in office ler...request Uncle Chua one fridge lor..hehe

karenc 采茶女 said...

Wow Melissa, it looks tasty. Teach me teach me! Any recipe to share?

Siti Norazlina said...

Nice! for a 1st attempt this can consider good lah. Not so sweet. Next time can try other 'flavor' lah ha? chayuk! chayuk!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen!!! Thanx for visiting! Recipe?? sure can share..later I post specially for you :). So you can make burfday cake for someone in February...heheh

Anonymous said...

o... mel also affected by blogging virus. Thanks mel, the cake taste good~